Home or Residential COVID Cleaning Services
As COVID continues to ravage the globe, more and more Australian households are enquiring about residential or home COVID cleaning services than ever before.
Householders are either looking for an urgent COVID cleaning and disinfection service following a suspected or confirmed case of COVID visiting their home, or they are simply being proactive and wanting to arrange a precautionary COVID clean to help prevent the spread of coronavirus inside their residence.
In either scenario, Clean & Disinfect Group’s team of expert COVID cleaners are ready to help you eliminate COVID from your home or to help protect you and your family or housemates from becoming infected.
The Best Choice for Protecting Your Home from COVID
We are unrivalled in terms of experience and expertise professionally cleaning every type of home property – from homes and units to entire strata buildings all over Sydney.
- All our expert cleaners are trained in infection control and decontamination.
- We use only TGA-approved hospital-grade disinfectants that kill COVID.
- Our disinfection process complies with NSW Health and Safety guidelines.
- We use Electrostatic Virus Shield disinfection to decontaminate every surface.
- Our COVID cleaning services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We offer a free on-site assessment of your residence and provide a free quote.
- After cleaning, you get certification confirming complete sanitisation of your home.
What Does Residential COVID Cleaning Include?
Our residential COVID cleaning and disinfection service is done in two stages:
Stage 1: Standard Cleaning – The first stage involves the same home cleaning service we provide to remove dirt, dust and other debris from all internal surfaces, including floors, walls, windows and carpets in living areas, stairwells, hallways, bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens.
Stage 2: Thorough Decontamination – The second stage involves a comprehensive deep cleaning to effectively disinfect all surfaces and high touchpoint items and fittings such as furniture, cupboards and wardrobes, door handles, and bins to eliminate all traces of coronavirus.
Clean & Disinfect Group’s home COVID disinfection service isn’t just a way of removing up to 99.99% of viral pathogens from your residence, it is the most effective way to prevent further reinfection.
How Does the Electrostatic Virus Shield Work?
Clean & Disinfect Group’s proprietary Electrostatic Virus Shield Disinfection technique involves a combination of hospital-grade TGA-approved chemicals effective at killing COVID with an application called electrostatic sprayer technology.
The specialised sprayer transmits electrically charged sanitiser particles which are able to effectively cover every part of the surface being targeted, including hard-to-reach places such as corners, under armrests, behind door handles, inside carpet fibres, under counter-top edges, under tap handles and other nooks and crannies capable of hiding coronavirus.
So if you’re even slightly worried about COVID infiltrating your house or apartment, contact us today to arrange a free onsite assessment and free quote.
What’s Involved in Precautionary COVID Cleaning?
A precautionary COVID disinfection service involves the same comprehensive two-stage cleaning and decontamination process as our reactive residential COVID cleaning service.
- Includes standard residential cleaning followed by full sanitisation of the residence.
- Our professional cleaners are trained in infection control and use proper PPE.
- Cleaners focus on high-traffic areas and high touchpoint surfaces such as handles.
- We use hospital-grade disinfectants and environmentally friendly cleaning products.
- We use the latest commercial-grade equipment and advanced cleaning technology.
- Provides households with peace of mind and affordably-priced protection against COVID.
Keep Your Home Safe From COVID!
Get in touch with us now to arrange a free onsite assessment and free quote.
Our residential COVID cleaning services are trusted by thousands of happy clients all over Sydney and New South Wales.